Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Never Alone- Psalm 23: 1-6

Do you ever feel like people and the world has turned its back on you? Do you know that you are NEVER alone.

God is with us at our highest points and he is here at our low points. He is here when we are happy or sad. Our Father won't ever turn his back on us. Take time daily to talk to him. Take time to learn about him through the bible. He is a loving & forgiving God.....

Psalm 23: 1-6 say "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord. "CHOOSE CHRIST!"



THIS HAS BEEN A 
CHOSEN FEW BLOG ENTRY

2 comments:

We love all your feedback, insight, words of encouragement, and testimonies! Leave us a message here! #CHOOSECHRIST