Monday, February 4, 2013

Jesus gives life to the full.

...I am come that you may have life and have it more abundantly. John 10:10

God did not send Jesus to condemn us but that the world through him might be saved. Jesus is not a thief who want to take away all our liberties in life but he wants to give us true liberty.

The only thing Christ wants is to be our friend. He wants us to accept his complete sacrifice for our all our sin past, present and future so we don't have to live in fear.

Jesus gives life and gives it to the full. Accept Jesus sacrifice now all His, love, and all His wellness and success in his now. And have security in your life today and eternally.

Pray this Prayer,

Jesus I accept you payment for my sin. I know my right standing with God depends on your righteousness and not mine. I depend on you for all i need and accept the abundant life you offer. Today I will walk in blessing because of what you have done for  me.

In Jesus name amen.


#CHOOSECHRIST
THIS HAS BEEN A CHOSEN FEW BLOG ENTRY

1 comment:

We love all your feedback, insight, words of encouragement, and testimonies! Leave us a message here! #CHOOSECHRIST